Saturday, January 9, 2010

LETTER TO ABOVE!


On a certain T.V programme they showed a man crying on television when he was being beaten by a policeman, when asked he asked the policeman why he was being beaten he replied orders from above, and in his hands the man asks God for your identity promising to deal with you Mr. Above who are you.



But no one knows you, the policemen revoke your name whenever they are asked who sent them, people give jobs to the wrong people because you have ordered but no one ever says your name, people are left to speculate about your identity because no one knows how you look like, even my neighbour may be the above I am writing to.



Anyway above I want to ask you for a favour, please stop ordering policemen to cane Ugandans like that, we are also people imagine the pain of looking at a human being caning another who is going to be his senior in rank tomorrow. Do you think that man will survive being knifed when the person he caned becomes his senior?



I also wanted to tell police to stop teargasing innocent people, these days I find tears coming out of my eyes even when I am not crying and this is because I was teargased when I was passing in town a few weeks ago by one of those men who claim to have orders from you, can you imagine they even shot an innocent guard who was not rioting. Just because of your orders. Above is that what you are? Do you order people to kill others?



Another thing above, why is that competent people are denied jobs because your orders were that your cousin should get the job. I mean is it fair? My brother was the best in interviews, but how come your cousin who came last got the job, where the jobs given according to the programme in the interviews or your orders prevail over competence?

Above look at this country, in school the easiest way to get a vacancy is your order which usually comes inform of a phone call to the headmaster. Your order is all it takes for some one to be arrested for a newspaper to be closed, but look at this people don’t know, people just speculate about you and that where it ends. Not so? They will never know who you are! You are just above, no name, no phone no nothing!



Just thought I should ask you to use your order cautiously, that’s why I have written to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment